Families with children in K-12
Saturday, August 26 | 9 am - 12 pm
Get ready for a wonderful school year starting with the Back to School Health Fair! Students get a free backpack* filled with school supplies once they visit and learn from stations, including:
- Books - free books and a library card!
- Exercise - keeping bodies healthy with physical fitness
- Mobile health - tour our Pediatric Mobile Health clinic
- Nutrition - keeping bodies healthy with food
- Oral health - keeping our mouth, gums and teeth healthy
- Safety - learning about the dangers of vaping and smoking, helmet safety, burns and poison education
- And so much more!
We can't wait to see you! Bring the entire family for a great time!
*First come, first served while supplies last. Child must be present to receive a backpack.
Clinic & Specialty Center, Level 1
715 South 8th Street
Free parking in our garage. Enter from Park Avenue between 8th and 9th Streets. Take elevator to first floor.