Your employees' health matters. But healthcare can be inconvenient, complicated, and expensive. We bring healthcare to you - convenient, professional, and affordable care on-site!
Flu & Other Immunizations
Influenza, TDAP, Hepatitis
Customizable package options
Stress, Sleep, Nutrition, Movement
A partnership to meet your organization's health goals
Employee wellness programs. Corporate wellness. All these have the same goal: To keep employees healthy.
With healthy employees, you maximize the quality and production of your services. But keeping employees healthy can be difficult to do for various reasons, whether it's time off work for doctor appointments, the difficulty of containing infection, and even cost. Partner with us to take a step to providing healthcare for employees, healthcare that is convenient, cost-effective, and, yes, even fun!
- Flu shots and other vaccines at work
Key to any employee wellness program. Influenza comes around every year! Be prepared and set up a flu shot clinic onsite. In addition to flu, we also provide TDAP, and Hep A and B vaccines.
- Health screenings
Cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure, BMI. It’s like bringing the clinic to your worksite. We can set up health screening clinics as a stand-alone service or as part of a staff event you are hosting. Feel free to customize our program so that employees get the results that matter the most to them. Registered nurses get to consult with each person individually and give education on how you can improve your health. Better yet, as the employer, we'll provide you with the “big picture” of your staff’s health standings and next steps.
- Lifestyle education
Seeing a pattern of stress and burnout among your staff? Our Lifestyle Education series is an opportunity for employees to learn and practice skills for healthy living on the job.
- Health fairs
Are you coordinating a health fair event for your organization? We'd love to bring our experts to you!
Bring the expertise of Hennepin Healthcare, a nationally recognized, integrated health system to you.
- Over 20 years of providing onsite immunizations and other health services in our communities
- All our services are provided by a Registered Nurse, ensuring quality, professional care
- We are experienced working with a wide variety of clients
- Small employers
- Fortune 500 companies
- Residential communities and care facilities
- Community centers and more!
- All clients have a dedicated Account Coordinator - from start to finish you will have a go-to person!
- We are available to provide services 24/7 – our goal is to reach the most people whenever it is the most convenient!
- We serve all of Minnesota and Western Wisconsin
- Flexible wellness programs and health fair options for your worksite!