All biometric screening events include:
- Registered Nurse staffing and individual consultation and education. Employees receive immediate results.
- Customized Aggregate Report – The big picture of your employee’s health results.
- Dedicated Account Coordinator to help you design the wellness event that best serves your population
Customizable package options include:
- Cholesterol Screening - Total Cholesterol (TC), HDL and LDL, Triglycerides. TC/HDL Ratio, Estimates of LDL/VLDL (fasting or non-fasting)
- Blood Glucose (Blood Sugar)
- Blood pressure
- Body Mass Index (BMI), height, weight
Learn more about our onsite wellness services.
"Health Fair 11 turns to MVNA/Hennepin Healthcare for nurses and staff for its Health Fair 11 Community project…their nurses provide quality, compassionate, culturally-appropriate care. They give people a snapshot of their current health status, while also helping them re-engage with their healthcare journey."
- Craig H, Executive Director, Health Fair 11
What to expect:
All events are staffed by a Registered Nurse. Depending on your population, we also have the option to staff Patient Service Coordinators to help with the clinic flow.
You will work with a dedicated Account Coordinator throughout the process. We take all the stress out of planning! Scheduling a clinic is easy, and we schedule around your schedule. We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, so we won’t miss any of your shifts.
You have the option to use online appointment scheduling to improve the efficiency of your event (at no additional cost).
We provide you with promotional materials and educational resources to share with staff.
All you need to provide is the space – generally a conference room or empty office works well. Your lead RN will bring all the necessary supplies. For health screenings, it is ideal if participants have some privacy to discuss results with the nurse.
Not in the Twin Cities metro? Let us know! We have several outstate RNs, and we’d love to work with you to coordinate an event.