Group Visit Lifestyle Appointments at Whittier Clinic
Integrative health group visits at Hennepin Healthcare's Whittier Clinic are a fulfilling way to approach your healthcare in a supportive environment which focuses on health and well-being from a holistic, integrative, functional medicine perspective.
Integrative health primary care providers at Whittier offer several series of group visit appointments. These Group Visit Lifestyle Appointments enhance your primary doctor appointments with tools and skills to support you in taking charge of your health!
What happens in a Group Visit Lifestyle Appointment?
- At each visit, we will focus on a specific topic with the latest evidence-based research, create shared awareness in dialogue with one another, introduce and practice mind-body skills, explore how this topic relates to you with intentions to explore and set goals between visits.
- Enjoy a healthy snack with recipes to replicate at home for making better choices,
- Reflect on challenges and successes with desired health-style changes
- Receive both community and one-on-one provider support for taking charge of one’s health and wellbeing.
Join a Group Visit Lifestyle Appointment series if you:
- are a registered patient with Hennepin Healthcare (you do not have to have your primary doctor in the Hennepin Healthcare system.)
- are interested in holistic, integrative and functional health
- intend to attend all appointments
- are covered by Medicaid/Medicare, Medical Assistance, Hennepin Healthcare / Hennepin County employee plans. Co-pays and deductibles apply similarly to a one-on-one level 3 or 4 primary doctor’s visit. Check with your insurance provider – some private insurance plans also cover group visit appointments.