The New Prescriptions Band
After discovering their mutual appreciation for James Taylor and Carole King tunes, HC/MC Band members Mark Linzer and Jenny Kelley formed The New Prescriptions in 2012 to support Music with a Mission.
Type of music played
Soft pop, folk, blues and jazz from the 60’s to today’s contemporary alternative folk/rock hits.
Founders Mark Linzer and Jenny Kelley attract a rotating group of performers that include:
- Maddie Calhoun—Vocals
- Dominic Cudd—Vocals and horn
- Tom Klemond—Guitar and vocals
- Xenia McGuire—Bass and vocals
- Rick Riddle—Harmonica
- Dean Tsukayama—Guitar and vocals
- Karin Vaccaro—Guitar and vocals
No scheduled performances this month.