Not quite ready for hospice? Are you still seeking treatment for your disease but could benefit from support and care coordination?
IMPACT can help you and your loved ones gain a better quality of life, if you:
- Live with cancer, COPD, CHF or HIV
- Live at home
- Have Medicare Parts A and B
Telephonic nurse visits and care coordination will:
- Answer all your questions.
- Make sure your doctors are talking to each other.
- Help with your pain, trouble breathing or other symptoms.
- Give you and your loved ones support so you can focus on healing.
Support services include:
- Social work
- Spiritual care
- Home Health Aide
- Nutritional support
- Short-term in-home respite care
- Grief support
- Assistance accessing physical, occupational, and speech therapy; drugs for managing pain; and medical equipment and supplies
Talk to your physician or nurse about IMPACT. For questions or to enroll, call 763-531-2424.
Who pays for this? Medicare will pay for IMPACT services. You will not see a bill.