People of Color Healthcare Career Fair
A pipeline for the future
We're preparing for the future of healthcare now. In order to reflect our community and patients, we need you. If you're interested in a healthcare career or just curious, join us! Stop by anytime between 10 am and 2 pm.
Learn more about these positions:
- Health Care Assistant
- Registered Nurse
- Registration and Scheduling roles
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Mental Health Worker
- Protection Officer
- Surgical Technologist
- And more!
Saturday, July 16
10 am - 2 pm
Clinic & Specialty Center
Level 1 Atrium
715 South 8th Street
- Free underground parking. Enter garage between 9th and 8th Streets.
- Additional parking on the street (metered) and the Hospital Parking ramp on 8th Street and Chicago Ave.
This is a healthcare building. All participants are expected to mask. Masks will be provided for those who need one.
- Onsite interviews for select positions
- Help with your interview skills
- Help with your résumé
Frequently asked questions
No, we welcome all. While we have a goal to usher more people of color into healthcare jobs, we welcome anyone with an interest in this field to join us.
Yes, the Clinic & Specialty Center is wheelchair accessible. There is accessible parking in the Clinic & Specialty Center underground ramp, Hospital Parking Ramp, and metered street parking.
Your time will be self-directed; you get to decide where to go and what to do, including:
- Interact with Hennepin Healthcare employees about career opportunities
- Meet with recruiters to get help with your résumé
- Develop your interview skills with a mock interview
There may be opportunities to interview with managers for some positions.
We recommend that you dress in a business casual style.
You should plan to bring your résumé, questions, and your sparky attitude.
For free parking, the Clinic & Specialty Center has an underground ramp. Enter on Park Avenue, between 9th and 8th Streets.
Other parking available is the Hospital Parking Ramp across from the Clinic & Specialty Center. Metered parking is available on the streets as well.
Search for and view our open positions on our Careers page.
Unfortunately, you need to be at the event to receive support. To get news and information on future events, sign up to get email updates.
For job information, visit:
- Sign up for our email list to get updates on healthcare career events and opportunities
For general information on Hennepin Healthcare, visit:
- About us, including our commitment to diversity and health equity
- Here for Life blog
- YouTube channel
Join our family of 7,000 strong
Hennepin Healthcare is a recognized leader in quality healthcare.