Dr. Hersey attended the University of Minnesota Medical School (MD, 2010) and completed his residency with the Hennepin-Regions Psychiatry Training Program, where he served as chief resident. He joined the Hennepin County Medical Center faculty in 2014 and treats patients on the inpatient psychiatric unit. His special clinical interests include acute psychosis, correctional psychiatry, and the treatment of psychiatric problems following traumatic brain injuries.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Psychiatry, Hennepin-Regions Psychiatry Training Program, Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN, USA
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law
- Board certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Selected as Chief Resident during Psychiatry residency
“My hobbies include choral and wind band music, computer programming, and European history.”