Brittany is a Physician Assistant who specializes in the treatment of patients with liver disease and other digestive system disorders. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at the University of Northwestern-St. Paul and obtained a Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Midwestern University in Glendale Arizona.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Association for the Study of Liver diseases
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Board Certified as a Physician Assistant
- Licensed Physician Assistant in the state of Minnesota
“In my free time, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, being outdoors, traveling, cycling, and exploring the Twin Cities.”