Caleb Schultz, MD, MPH
- Schultz, CR, Benson, JJ, Cook, DA, Warner, DO. Training for Perioperative Smoking Cessation Interventions: A National Survey of Anesthesiology Program Directors and Residents. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. November 2014;26 (7), 563-569.
- Zhang, Y, Wang, X, Schultz, CR, Lanzino, G, and Rabinstein, AA. Post-operative Outcome of Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy-related Lobar Intracerebral Hemorrhage: Case Series and Systematic Review. Neurosurgery. January 2012;70(1):125-30.
- Schultz, CR. Ford, HR. Cassidy, LD. Shultz, BL. Blanc, C. King-Schultz, LW. Perry, HB. Development of a hospital-based trauma registry in Haiti: an approach for improving injury surveillance in developing and resource-poor settings. Journal of Trauma-Injury Infection & Critical Care. 63(5):1143-54, 2007.
- Schultz, CR. Removing Junk Food and Beverages from School Vending Machines. Minnesota Medicine. September 2010; 93(9); 32-35.
- Schultz, CR and Gille, C (eds). Comparing Health Systems: Can the U.S. Learn From Other Countries. Minnesota Medicine. April 2010; 93(4); 36-48.
- Gupta P, Niehans GA, LeRoy SC, Gupta K, Morrison VA, Schultz CR, Knapp DJ, Kratzke RA. Fas ligand expression in the bone marrow in myelodysplastic syndromes correlates with FAB subtypes and anemia, and predicts survival. Leukemia 13:44-53, 1999.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Anesthesiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
- General Surgery and Neurologic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
- Minnesota Medical Association Policy Council
- Twin Cities Medical Society Board of Directors
- Commissioner on the Community Health Commission, City of Edina
- American Society of Anesthesiologists: Committee on Performance and Outcomes Measurement 2012-14
- Minnesota Public Health Association Policy and Advocacy Committee
- American Public Health Association Law Division
- Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Minnesota Society of Anesthesiologists
- Board Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiologists
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Certified in Neonatal Rescusitation Program