Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“My mission is to share with and teach our community the cultivation of vitality by nurturing the mind, body, and spirit collectively. I am committed to the exemplary delivery of integrative healing modalities, rooted in Chinese Medicine. I value the dignity and inherent worth of every person and provide individualized care driven by a global outlook and an open heart.”
Charlotte (she/her) is a Licensed Acupuncturist, board certified nationally in East Asian Medicine and Chinese Herbalism. Special areas of interest are chronic pain, mental health, and potential connections between the two. With experience in acute care hospital environments, rehabilitation projects, community-based clinics, private practice, clinical studies in Tianjin, China, and an Integrative Medicine Fellowship, Charlotte’s expertise offers a wide spectrum of healing and treatment options. Her advanced studies are dedicated to the healing power of the human spirit and its influence on physical and mental-emotional health.
Charlotte seeks partnership with patients, sharing rituals for the cultivation of vitality, the prevention of illness, and the treatment of injury and disease.
- Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine
- Master’s degree in Acupuncture and Traditional East Asian Medicine
- Licensed Acupuncturist, Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Diplomate of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine by the National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine Fellowship
“In my free time, you’ll likely find me in the garden growing wildflowers and herbs, or in the kitchen, brewing and cooking with them. If I’m not in one of those two places, I’m exploring the world with my family.”