Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“Inspired by Hennepin Healthcare’s mission, I am enthusiastic and proud to be a member of the team, providing excellent care to our patients every day. It is a rewarding experience to save lives and improve the quality of lives for our patients.”
Dr. Wang is dedicated to deliver quality care to patients with kidney disease. Her main clinical focus is kidney transplant. She is also experienced in general nephrology, including chronic kidney disease related to hypertension and diabetic complications, acid/base abnormalities and fluid and electrolyte balance. In addition, Dr. Wang cares for patients on hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
- Wang CJ, Wetmore JB, Israni AK. Old versus new: progress in reaching the goals of the new kidney allocation system. Transplant Immunology. 2017. 78: 9-15.
- Gupta A, Murillo D, Yarlagadda SG, Wang CJ, Nawabi A, Schmitt T, Brimacombe M, Bryan CF. Donor-specific antibodies present at the time of kidney transplantation in immunologically unmodified patients increase the risk of acute rejection. Transplant Immunology. 2016. 37: 18-22.
- Wang CJ, Wetmore JB, Crary GS, Kasiske BL. The donor kidney biopsy and its implications in predicting graft outcomes: A Systematic Review. American Journal of Transplantation. 2015. 15: 1903-1914.
- Bouby N, Clark WF, Roussel R, Taveau C, Wang CJ. (2014). Water as therapy in kidney disease. Hydration and Kidney Health. Obesity Facts. 2014. 7(suppl 2):19-32.
- Wetmore JB, Calvet J, Yu A, Lynch CF, Wang CJ, Kasiske BL and Engels, EA. Polycystic kidney disease is associated with decreased cancer risk in renal transplant recipients. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 2014. 25(10):2335-41.
- Beijing Medical University, BEIJING, CHINA
- Internal Medicine, Michigan State University, Kalamazoo, MI, USA
- Nephrology, Johns Hopkins University Medical Center, Baltimore, MD, USA
- American Society of Nephology
“I enjoy traveling, swimming and yoga.”