Daniel Hoody, MD
Dr. Hoody serves as a hospitalist, caring exclusively for patients admitted to the hospital and working with primary physicians to ensure a smooth transition from hospital to home. Dr. Hoody is currently pursuing his MSc in Health Economics, Policy, and Management through the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO, USA
- P&T Committee
- Antibiotic Stewardship Committee
- Practice Standards Committee
- Epic EChampion for Hospital Medicine