Dennis Bless, APRN, MS, CRNA
Dennis provides anesthesia care to a full range of patients, from pediatrics to adults requiring anesthesia for any surgery or procedure, whether it be a cesarean section, heart bypass surgery, tonsillectomy, hernia repair, or craniotomy. His career spans over twenty years as a CRNA.
- BS in Nursing, University of Minnesota
- MS in Anesthesia, St. Mary’s University
- Certificate in Anesthesia, Minneapolis School of Anesthesia
- Board certified in Anesthesia by the National Board for Certification and Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Instructor, nurse anesthesia, didactic and clinical, Minneapolis School of Anesthesia
- Past President, American Association of Nurse Anesthetists, 2014