Hannah Lichtsinn, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“In my role as a primary care doctor, I ensure that my patients have everything they need to get and stay healthy. This can mean help with managing a chronic illness through education, counseling, or medications. It also means supporting my patients to create a foundation for health using the resources available in our community.”
Dr. Hannah Lichtsinn is board-certified in both internal medicine and pediatrics. She has expertise in caring for patients with complex illnesses arising in childhood. She is a local expert in caring for teenagers and adults with sickle cell anemia and sees sickle cell patients in both the hematology and internal medicine clinics at Hennepin.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Media, Newsletters and Videos
You can follow me @DoctorLix on Twitter.
- American Association of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- American Society of Hematology
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Top Doc Rising Star, 2018, 2019, 2020
“When not at work, I spend most of my time with my family, outside when the weather is nice!”