Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am committed to providing high quality and personalized care, tailored to the patient’s cultural, socio-economic background.”
Dr. Matos has broad expertise treating acute neurological and cerebrovascular (stroke) disorders.
- Matos, I., Liang, JW, Velickovic Ostojic, L, Tansy, AP, Acute Stroke Multimodal Imaging: Present and Potential Applications toward Advancing Care. Seminars in Neurology. 2017 Oct;37(5):558-565.
- Jin, Peter; Matos, I., Stein, L, Thaler, A, Tuhrim, S, Dhamoon, MS, Intermediate risk of cardiac events and recurrent stroke after stroke admission in young adults. International Journal of Stroke. Published online: September 25, 2017.
- Garcia-Santibanes, R, Liang, J, Walker, A, Matos-Diaz, I, Kahkeshani, K, Boniece, I, Comparison of Stroke Codes in the Emergency Room and Inpatient Setting. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2015 Aug;24(8):1948-50.
- Instituto Tecnologico de Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- Neurology, Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, USA
- Vascular Neurology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, USA
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Heart / Stroke Association
- Board certified in Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Albert Einstein Davidoff Society Award for Resident Teaching, Most Outstanding Preliminary Year Resident