Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I strive to always show respect for my patients’ preferences and values so that they feel comfortable and empowered to have an active role in their health care.”
Dr. Boettcher works in both outpatient clinic and in the hospital seeing patients with a wide variety of infectious diseases. Her clinical focus is on HIV management and primary care. She also teaches an Infectious Diseases course at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
- Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA, USA
- Internal Medicine, John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL, USA
- Infectious Diseases, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Infectious Disease Society of America
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Infectious Diseases
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine Residency
“When not working, I love biking around the city, gardening, and being in the beautiful outdoors with my friends, family, and dog.