Dr. Perez is a clinical neuropsychologist. She has experience conducting neuropsychological evaluations with diverse patient populations with medical, neurological, psychiatric, and neurodevelopmental conditions. She is also certified as a Spanish-speaking provider.
Although she mainly specializes on adult and geriatric populations, Dr. Perez occasionally also provides services to Spanish-speaking pediatric & adolescent patients.
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- International Neuropsychological Society
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- Hispanic Neuropsychological Society
- Asian Neuropsychological Association
- The Society for Black Neuropsychology
- Queer Neuropsychological Society
- Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- APA-accredited internship, Utah State Hospital, Neuropsychology Track
- Two-year postdoctoral fellowship in clinical neuropsychology, Neuropsychology Consultants, PLLC.
- Licensed clinical psychologist
“In my free time, I enjoy taking dance lessons, traveling, and visiting my family on the East coast.”