Dr. Gu is a Senior Clinical Psychologist and provides assessments, therapy, and medical consultation/liaison for a broad range of conditions, including adjustment disorder, anxiety, depression, behavioral difficulties, ADHD, autism spectrum disorder, and issues associated with trauma, abuse, grief, adherence to medical treatments/regimen, coping with chronic medical conditions, weight management, and pain management.
Dr. Gu works with children, teens, families, and other care providers to identify needs and facilitate healthy development, emotional/behavioral health, and skills building. She is also a member of the HCMC Psychology Training Program faculty, and enjoys supervising psychology interns and fellows.
- American Psychological Association
- Society of Pediatric Psychology
- PhD in counseling psychology, University of Minnesota
- postdoctoral fellowship at Children’s Hospital and Clinics of Minnesota
- Pre-doctoral internship in Pediatric Psychology and Pediatric neuropsychology, University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Hennepin Healthcare Psychology Training Program