Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“My approach to patient-centered care is to listen and explain options to the best of my ability. Ultimately, I want the patient to feel like they are in control of their medical care.”
Dr. Ngo is a rheumatologist who specializes in autoimmune and connective tissue diseases. In addition, Dr. Ngo is certified for musculoskeletal ultrasound and uses ultrasound for both diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Ngo L, Miller E, Valen PA, Duran A. Using Goutpro to Make Medical Trainees Gout Pros- A Single Blinded Randomized Control Study [abstract]. Accepted Poster- ACR National Meeting in San Diego.
- Ngo L, Miller E, Valen PA, Gertner E. A 70-Year Old Male with Atypical Joint Pain Submitted for publication– Journal of Medical Case Reports.
- Shmagel A, Ngo L, Krebs E, Ensrud K, Foley R. Prescription medication use among community-based US adults with chronic low back pain: a cross-sectional population-based study Submitted for publication- Pain.
- Ngo L, Valen PA, Duran A. Using Goutpro to Make Medical Trainees Gout Pros [abstract]. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2016; 68 (suppl 10).
- Ngo, L, Wu, A. Nguyen, M. McPherson, L. Gertner, E. Autoimmune Necrotizing Myositis Presenting as Dysphagia and Neck Swelling BMC Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders.2016, 16:7.
- Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL, USA
- Rheumatology, Gundersen Lutheran Health Systems, LaCrosse, WI, USA
- Rheumatology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Twin Cities Medical Society
- American College of Rheumatology
- American College of Physicians
- Board certified in Internal Medicine
- Board eligible for Rheumatology