Lucy Yun Lu, PharmD, MS, BCPS
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“At Hennepin Healthcare, specially trained pharmacists are available to meet with you individually in your clinic to help you better understand your medications and meet your health goals. We work closely with all of the members of your healthcare team to make sure your medications are safe and give you the best results so you are comfortable and satisfied with your medications.”
Lucy graduated from the College of Pharmacy at the University of Minnesota with Doctor of Pharmacy in 1998. She obtained Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist certification from BPS in 2000 and recertified in 2007 and 2014. Lucy is a medication therapy management pharmacist at HCMC cardiology clinic as well as the anticoagulation clinic. Lucy is a clinical associate professor at the College of Pharmacy, at the University of Minnesota. She is an anticoagulation committee member at HCMC.
- Huang J, Lu Y, Chen J. Perioperative Pulmonary Embolism Prevention and Treatment. Transl Perioper & Pain Med 2017; 2(3): 1-9.
- Liu J, Nie XY, Zhang Y, Lu Y, Shi LW, Wang WM. CYP2C19*2 and Other Allelic Variants Affecting Platelet Response to Clopidogrel Tested by Thrombelastography in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome. Chin Med J 2015;128:2183-8.
- Lu Y, Branstad R, Karim R.M, Asinger R.W. Consideration of clinical variables for choosing a new anticoagulant alternative to warfarin for the management of non-valvular atrial fibrillation. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 2014, 39,628–636.
- Lu Y, Clifford P, Bjorneby A, Thompson B, VanNorman S, Won K, Larsen K. Quality improvement through implementation of discharge order verification. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy May 2013, 70 (9) 815-820.
- American Heart Association
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- Board of Pharmacotherapy Specialties
- Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist
“I enjoy helping patients get the most out of their medication therapy.”