Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“It is an honor for me to take care of patients in such a difficult time of their lives. I focus on their individual needs and acknowledge their different backgrounds and culture. Being from Germany myself, I very much enjoy the diversity that HCMC has to offer.”
Dr. Jacobi is trained in internal medicine, hematology, and clinical oncology by the American Board of Internal Medicine and in Germany. Her special interest lies in breast cancer.
- Jacobi N, Herich L. Measurement of liver iron concentration by superconducting quantum interference device biomagnetic liver susceptometry validates serum ferritin as prognostic parameter for allogeneic stem cell transplantation. Eur J Haematol. 2016 Oct;97(4): 336-341. doi: 10.1111/ejh.12734.
- Jacobi N, Gieseler F. Diagnosis and treatment of rectal cancer. Med Klin (Munich). 2010 Oct;105(10):730-736. doi:10.1007/s0063-010-1125-7. Review. German. No abstract available.
- Johannes Gutenberg-University, MAINZ, GERMANY
- Internal Medicine, Johannes Gutenberg University, MAINZ, GERMANY
- Internal Medicine, Marshfield Clinic/St. Joseph Hospital, Marshfield, Wisconsin, USA
- Board certified in internal medicine, hematology, and clinical oncology by the American Board of Internal Medicine, and in Germany
“My family and I love to ski and explore the many outdoor activities Minnesota has to offer.”