Dr. Stahler has special interests in kidney transplantation, laparoscopic donor nephrectomy, trauma and acute care surgery, surgical critical care, vascular access, and hepatobiliary surgery.
- Stahler PA, Redfield RR. Exotic AVG creation. Dialysis Access Cases: Practical Solutions to Clinical Challenges. Alexander S. Yevzlin, MD, Robert R. Redfield III, MD, Arif Asif, MD, Gerald A. Beathard, MD. Springer. 2017.
- Stahler PA, Weese SE, Nygaard RM, Hill MJ, Richardson CJ, Larson SM, Gunderson S, Quickel RR. Honoring patients’ organ donation decisions when family conflict is present: Experience from a single organ procurement organization. J Trauma and Acute Care Surgery. 2014 Oct;77(4):555-8.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Surgery, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Abdominal Transplant Surgery, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
- Surgical Critical Care, University of Hawaii, Honolulu, HI, USA
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- American Society of Transplantation
- Board certified in general surgery by the American Board of Surgery
- Board certified in surgical critical care by the American Board of Surgery
- Board certified in multi-organ abdominal transplant surgery, with certifications in kidney, liver, and pancreas transplantation by the American Society of Transplant Surgeons