Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I want to motivate all my patients to improve their health and give them the best available resources to manage their disease so they can feel good and live a healthy life.”
Dr. Bou Malham cares for patients with all types of endocrine issues, including thyroid disease, adrenal and pituitary disorders, hyperlipidemia, diabetes and insulin pumps. She has a special interest in bone health, metabolic bone diseases and osteoporosis.
- Bou Malham S, Goldberg AC. Cardiovascular risk reduction: the future of cholesterol lowering drugs. Curr Opin Pharmacol. 2016 Apr;27:62-9. doi: 10.1016/j.coph.2016.01.007. Epub 2016 Mar 2.
- Hassan M, Qureshi W, Sroujeh LS, Albashaireh D, Bou Malham S, Liroff M, Amjad W, Khalid F, Hadid H, Alirahayim Z. Interplay of parathyroid hormone and aldosterone antagonist in prevention of heart failure hospitalizations in chronic kidney disease. J Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone Syst. 2014;15(3):278-281.
- University of Balamand Medical School, BEIRUT, LEBANON
- Internal Medicine, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, USA
- Internal Medicine, Washington University, St. Louis, MO, USA
- Endocrine Society
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Board certified in Internal Medicine
- Board certified in Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Chief Resident during Internal Medicine residency 2013-2014