Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am committed to providing the best possible care to every patient.”
Dr. Joing has been caring for critically ill and injured patients at Hennepin Healthcare since 2002. His special interests include point-of-care ultrasound and systems improvement through technological innovation.
- Martel M, Gosen C, Joing S.Intubation of Patients with Acute Epiglottitis in the Emergency Department Using a Gum Elastic Bougie as an Adjunct. Academic Emergency Medicine, 2014; 21: E6.
- McGregor M, Wolfe J, Joing S., Burton J. Producing a Successful PeRLs Video, Academic Emergency Medicine 2013; 20:1183-1189 Manuscript Review & Editing, Participant
- Heegaard, W., Hick, J., Ward, T., Clinton, J., Joing, S. I-35W Bridge Collapse and Response. Academic Emergency Medicine, 2013; 20: 933.
- Roline CE, Heegaard WG, Moore JC, Joing SA, Hildebrandt DA, Biros MH, Caroon LV, Plummer DW, Reardon RF. Feasibility of Bedside Thoracic Ultrasound in the Helicopter Emergency Medical Services Setting. Air Medical Journal. May-June 2013; 32 (3): 153-157
- Hart D, McNeil MA, Griswold-Theodorson S, Bhatia K, Joing S.High fidelity case-based simulation debriefing: everything you need to know. Academic Emergency Medicine. September 2012; 19 (9): E1084. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2012.01423.x.: https://vimeo.com/33991081
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Emergency Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Media, Newsletters and Videos
- hqmeded.com, Site Manager and Creator
- stabroom.com, Site Manager and Creator
- Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine