The treatment philosophy of our team is to provide excellent and comprehensive care for all your skin needs. In addition to our general dermatologic patient care, we also offer cosmetic and laser procedures at two of our locations.
Call 612-873-5822 to schedule a consultation.
- Botox® – Used to chemically diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cosmetic fillers – Create volume in the skin to smooth facial wrinkles and contours and to enhance lips
- Microneedling – To stimulate your skin’s natural ability to produce new collagen for healthier looking skin
- Chemical peels – To rejuvenate the skin and improve skin clarity.
- Benign growth removal – In addition to screening for skin cancers, any unwanted lumps or bumps can be cosmetically removed
We also sell a number products from SkinCeuticals®, a carefully selected line backed by science. Ask your dermatologist which products are best for your skin.
These cosmetic procedures are available at our North Loop Clinic and in the Dermatology Clinic in our Clinic & Specialty Center.
Laser and phototherapy treatments
- Our V-Beam® Laser is the most effective laser for the treatment of rosacea, facial scars, birthmarks and veins. It can also be used to treat stretch marks, wrinkles, sun damage, warts, and visible dilated blood vessels. The VBeam® laser uses a dye to generate different colors of laser beams which are delivered in pulses. It is also referred to as a vascular laser.
- Fraxel® is laser therapy for people who want a non-invasive effective treatment that reverses signs of aging. It can smooth skin, reduce wrinkles, improve skin tone all without the downtime of other procedures. Fraxel® treatment not only works on the face but also on delicate skin areas like the neck, chest and hands.
- Photodynamic therapy (also referred to as PDT or Blue Light Therapy), is the use of light or laser energy and can be used to treat acne, sun damage and precancerous cells. PDT works with a solution called Levulan®, which must be applied a specific time before the treatment.
These laser treatments are only available in the Dermatology Clinic in our Clinic & Specialty Center.