Providers from our Interventional Pain clinic offer consultation services in all aspects of pain management, and administration of specialized nerve blocks for pain control, as well as comprehensive evaluation and treatment of many acute and chronic-pain problems.
Does this sound like you?
- You need surgery (or surgery has failed).
- You take anti-inflammatory drugs, but to no lasting relief.
- You've been told there is no treatment for your suffering.
- Manipulations or adjustments help, but they don't last.
- The more you do, the more you hurt.
- You need to change positions all the time.
- You have deep, pulling, achy spinal pain.
- You lack endurance.
Working with you and your physician, we can help relieve your pain, control your medication intake, and get you back to doing the things you love to do. We don't just treat your symptoms; we get to the source of your pain. You will have the convenience of same-day surgery with the confidence of knowing that you are being treated in a full-service, state-of-the-art facility.
What we treat
- Reflex sypathetic dystrophy (RSD) causalgia
- Chronic or failed back pain syndrome
- SI joint pain/myofascial pain
- Facet joint pain
- Inguinal pain
- Acute shingles/post-herpatic neuralgia
- Neuropathic pain
- Cancer pain
- Epidural steroid injections
- Facet and SI blocks
- Botox injections
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Radiofrequency neuroblation
- Celiac and lumbar sympathetic block
Dual Diagnosis Support Group
The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Minnesota Dual Diagnosis is a peer-led support group for adults living with both a mental illness and an addiction. Addictions including sex, gambling, eating disorders, spending, smoking, chemical dependency among others.
This group is free of charge and meet weekly for 90 minutes. In that time, attendees learn skills that help them deal with their addiction and gain support from people who understand the challenges of having a mental illness and an addiction. No registration or enrollment is required. Please join us for the next support group meeting. For more information, call 612-750-5214.
Sundays from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Hennepin County Medical Center
701 Park Avenue South, Minneapolis
Orange Building, 8th floor, room 312
This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin Healthcare. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read our FAQs about hospital-based clinics to learn more.