Eye Clinic providers treat patients of all ages and levels of eye care ranging from routine wellness exams to the treatment of the most complex eye diseases and disorders.
Our staff offer services for:
- Cataracts, glaucoma and other diseases of the eye
- Contact lenses (toric, disposable and bifocal)
- Diabetic eye evaluations
- Dry eye evaluation and treatment
- Pediatrics and strabismus (adult and pediatric)
- Eye injuries
Some visits may require a longer appointment time depending on what testing is required. Please plan for a longer appointment time (up to two hours).
For added convenience, the clinic has an optical shop where you can purchase glasses at competitive prices. Call us at 612-873-5788.
- Fashion frames: Callaway, Juicy Couture, Banana Republic and Emporio Armani
- Pediatric and sports frames, including Rudy Project
- Latest lenses: Shamir office lens, Definity, and Transitions
Orders may be available on a rush basis, and we accept most insurance plans.
This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin Healthcare. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read the Frequently asked questions about hospital-based clinics to learn more.