Clinic services include cataract extraction, laser refractive surgery, and contact lens fitting. Other services include retinal surgery, low-vision rehabilitation, treatment of ocular injuries and all eye conditions.
The Optical Shop is having a sale December 5th!
Mark your calendar for the Clinic & Specialty Center Optical Shop Sale!
December 5th | 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Visit the optical shop during this special sale. 60% off frames with the purchase of complete pair.
Additional discounts available day of sale, stop by the optical shop to learn more.
Our staff offer services for:
- Cataracts, glaucoma and other diseases of the eye
- Contact lenses (toric, disposable and bifocal
- Diabetic eye evaluations
- Dry eye evaluation and treatment
- Pediatrics and strabismus (adult and pediatric)
- Eye injuries
For added convenience, the clinic has an optical shop where you can purchase glasses at competitive prices. Call us at 612-873-5788.
- Fashion frames: Callaway, Juicy Couture, Banana Republic and Emporio Armani
- Pediatric and sports frames, including Rudy Project
- Latest lenses: Shamir office lens, Definity, and Transitions
Orders may be available on a rush basis, and we accept most insurance plans.
This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin Healthcare. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read the Frequently asked questions about hospital-based clinics to learn more.