The Mother-Baby Program offers a range of mental health services to support pregnant women and families with children ages 0-5 years old.
About the Mother-Baby Program
It is very common to feel many different emotions when you are pregnant or parenting young children.
Our staff will help determine which treatment option is the right fit for you. Babies 12 months and younger can come with you to any Mother-Baby appointment or program.
Common concerns of women and families in the Mother-Baby Program:
- Postpartum depression, anxiety or bipolar disorder
- Depression, anxiety, or other emotional distress during pregnancy
- Grief and sadness due to history of loss or trauma
- Difficulty bonding or caring for baby or other children
- Other challenges or stress related to pregnancy or parenting
In the Mother-Baby Day Hospital and Perinatal Outpatient Program, we want all babies, pregnant women, and mothers to be protected and supported. We ask that mothers follow the recommended schedule of vaccinations for their child, as put forth by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the CDC. Review the recommended schedule.
- A free telephone support service for pregnant women and parents of young children.
- Call 612-873-HOPE and one of our mental health staff members will talk with you, answer questions, and help you find the support you need.
- You will be asked to leave a message. Our mental health staff members will call you back within 2 business days.