Black Families Childbirth Series
Join us for childbirth education for Black families
Are you pregnant? Are you getting prenatal care with Hennepin Healthcare?
We provide childbirth education where you:
- Can be heard
- Are not judged
- Can be yourself
- Feel safe
- Ask questions
- Make informed decisions
Why group childbirth education?
- Build community and a support system
- Share ideas, hear and learn from each other
- Ask your questions and receive honest answers
- Help with transportation
- Meal provided
- We cannot offer formal childcare but all kids are welcomed.
- Group size is limited to 10 families. We will start a wait list once we reach 10 families.
Meet every Wednesday from 6 - 8:30 pm, starting March 22 for 10 sessions
Yes, I can join!
We can't wait to meet you! Sign up today to reserve your spot.
No, I can't make it.
Bummer! Tell us why you can't make it so we can improve future programming.
Tell us why you're not sure. We'd like to know; we may be able to help.
Black Women's Wealth Alliance
1200 West Broadway Ave N, Suite 250
Minneapolis, MN 55411
Every Wednesday evening from 6 - 8:30 pm, starting March 22
Total of 10 sessions
Meet the team
Sierra Leone Dillard
Certified Full Spectrum Doula
Certified Lactation Counselor
Certified Birth and Postpartum Doula
Certified Perinatal Educator
Birth Doula, Childbirth Educator
Evidence Based Birth® Instructor
Pelvic Steam Facilitator