Hennepin Healthcare is committed to expanding access to care for vulnerable Minnesotans through Project ECHO. We are changing the lives of patients, their families, and their communities.
Each session consists of:
- Introductions and announcements
- A presentation on a given topic (e.g., Introduction to Opioid Use Disorders)
- Case-based learning, where attendees present cases to the learning community and receive recommendations from both the expert panel team and other healthcare professionals.
- Register by filling out the MailChimp form.
- You will be added to the weekly distribution list.
- Each week we will send you an email with the Zoom link that you will need to attend a session, an updated schedule, and information on receiving CME credit.
- If you experience any difficulty or have questions, please contact [email protected].
- Sessions are free
- We encourage active engagement in the learning community by sharing experience and presenting cases
- We use Zoom and encourage you to keep your camera on.
- We send out brief, quarterly evaluation surveys (5-10 minutes each)
- All healthcare professionals are welcome! Attendees include physicians, nurses, psychologists, counselors, social workers, healthcare administrators, community health workers, pharmacists, and public health practitioners.
- We send out brief, quarterly evaluation surveys (5-10 minutes each).