Hennepin Healthcare is committed to expanding access to care for vulnerable Minnesotans through Project ECHO. We are changing the lives of patients, their families, and their communities.
What is Project ECHO?
- Links a set of experts to healthcare teams in any community via online Zoom links
- Community providers develop the knowledge and expertise to manage their patient population
- Primary care providers become part of the teaching community, receive mentoring and feedback from the team of experts.
- Each hour-long session includes a 10-25 minute didactic and 20-35 minutes of case-based learning
- All types of healthcare professionals are welcome
- Activity has been approved for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™