Generosity Happens Here
The Hennepin Healthcare Foundation has the honor of connecting the generosity of the community to the mission of Hennepin Healthcare. Discover how we can help our community thrive together.
Support Our Healthcare Heroes
We continue to answer the call for COVID-19 testing, care, and recovery; to respond to community unrest and trauma; and to provide daily healthcare and prevention. We are thankful for the outpouring support from the community we are so proud to serve.
Contributions take many forms from financial to offering a word of encouragement. Visit our Hennepin Heroes webpage for ways to support our frontline staff and patients, read stories from the field and discovery our research efforts.
Babies can’t wait. Neuroscience has shown the brains of babies and young children are shaped by the everyday experiences with parents and caregivers.
But we know that mothers and fathers can struggle with mental health symptoms during pregnancy and when parenting young children.
The Redleaf Center for Family Healing will serve pregnant and postpartum mothers, fathers, and families with children ages 0 – 5 through multi-generational mental health and parenting support, and mind-body-spirit approaches to healing.
Programming will help families thrive by supporting the well-being of adult caregivers while also expanding their capacity to nurture, protect, and delight in their children in ways that support their long-term development.
The New Year and holiday season brings out best in our community. Thank you for bringing some joy to our staff and patients.
- Walker Family Charities for 1,000 snack bags and mints
- Friends of Hennepin County and St. Louis Park Libraries for children library kits and books for families served by MVNA Family Health
- L'Oreal Dermatological Beauty for 500 Cerave hand care kits for nurses
- Brin Glass Company for custom head coverings for surgery staff
- Craft & Crew Hospitality for 757 Meals: Pub 819, The Block, The Howe, Stanley NE Bar Room
- NE Businesses for thousands of snack items including meat sticks, chips and toothbrushes to clean it all away: NE Lions, Kiwanis, Exchange, Goldbicks, and Siwek Lumber, and Sentyrz Liquor & Supermarket
- KIND Snacks for 7,000 KIND Bars
- Bauhaus Brew Labs for a van full of toys for pediatric patients
- FireFighters for Healing for toys for pediatric patients in our Burn Unit and staff meals
- Upper Midwest Chapter of Club Management Association for 100 meals for 10 days.