Hennepin Healthcare Legacy Society
About the Legacy Society
The Legacy Society of Hennepin Healthcare celebrates the commitment of individuals who wish to support our mission of health equity, clinical excellence, and community health in their estate plans.
Membership is open to all who share their intention of making a lasting gift. It is voluntary and comes without obligation. This esteemed group is our special way of recognizing the remarkable generosity to Hennepin Healthcare.
You can become a member by naming Hennepin Healthcare Foundation in your will or estate plan or by making a charitable gift annuity.
Are you ready to make a lasting impact? Share your intention to leave a Legacy.
Benefits & Recognition
- Invitations to special lectures and events offering unique insights into our work.
- Twice a month email communication sharing stories of the people and programs that are making an impact.
- Impact newsletter published and mailed to your home twice a year.
- Inclusion in our annual report.
- Inclusion on our donor recognition display in the Clinic & Specialty Center.
Our fall gathering is scheduled as a virtual experience on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at noon with Dr. Chad Richardson, Director of Trauma Services.