Contract Opportunities at Hennepin Healthcare
Hennepin Healthcare has several areas of contracting. Each area has a unique process for submitting proposals or bids, and other procedures for contracting. Please see links below for more information on how to respond to Requests for Proposals and Bidding opportunities.
General Information and Rules
All supporting documents are in PDF format.
- General Information about Hennepin Healthcare
- General Professional Services Terms and Conditions
- General Terms and Conditions for Infrastructure and Construction Services
- Medical Equipment Evaluation Agreement
- Rules Governing Request for Proposals/Information
- Rules Governing Project Bids
Professional and IT Services Opportunities
Professional and IT services include consulting, software, medical staffing, training, and other professional purchased services.
Construction Services Opportunities
Construction projects are coordinated by Supply Chain Management and Hennepin Healthcare Facilities Management. Hennepin Healthcare utilizes several methods for obtaining proposals for construction projects, including RFPs, RFQs, and formal bids. Hennepin Healthcare uses defined standards in developing a list of qualified general contractors. Contractors seeking to submit bids or proposals on construction projects must send their qualifications to the Director of Facilities Management.
- HHS Purple Parking Ramp FRP 6-16-2021 (PDF)
- HHS Preproposal Meeting Sign-in Sheet (PDF)
- RFP 21-006 Questions & Answers (PDF)
- Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect (PDF)
- Contractor 'Trade Secret' Data Exclusion Request (PDF)
- Exhibit A (Word)
- Exhibit A4.1 Land Survey Sheet (PDF)
- Exhibit A4.2 Land Survey Sheet (PDF)
- Exhibit A4.3 Land Survey Sheet (PDF)
- Exhibit A4.4 Land Survey Sheet (PDF)
- Exhibit A4.5 Land Survey Sheet (PDF)
- Exhibit A5.1 HCMC Parking Evaluation Report (PDF)
- Exhibit A5.2 HCMC Parking Evaluation Update (PDF)
- Exhibit A7 Tank Design (PDF)
- Exhibit B1 Hennepin County Climate Action Plan (PDF)
- Exhibit B2 HHS Sustain Checklist (Excel)
- Exhibit C Design Phase Deliverables (PDF)
- Exhibit D Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect (PDF)
- Exhibit E Fee Matrix (Excel)
Medical Surgical Supplies, Surgical Implants, Lab and Equipment Opportunities
Supply Chain Management is charged with leveraging Hennepin Healthcare's buying power through strategic sourcing and contracting initiatives that are designed to reduce the cost of required products and services. Supply Chain promotes product utilization/analysis, spend/supplier analytics, contracting, and sourcing processes. Supply Chain engages with GPOs in addition to the use of RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs in sourcing equipment and supplies.