Contract Opportunities at Hennepin Healthcare
Hennepin Healthcare has several areas of contracting. Each area has a unique process for submitting proposals or bids, and other procedures for contracting. Please see links below for more information on how to respond to Requests for Proposals and Bidding opportunities.
General Information and Rules
All supporting documents are in PDF format.
- General Information about Hennepin Healthcare
- General Professional Services Terms and Conditions
- General Terms and Conditions for Infrastructure and Construction Services
- Medical Equipment Evaluation Agreement
- Rules Governing Request for Proposals/Information
- Rules Governing Project Bids
Professional and IT Services Opportunities
Professional and IT services include consulting, software, medical staffing, training, and other professional purchased services.
Medical Surgical Supplies, Surgical Implants, Lab and Equipment Opportunities
Supply Chain Management is charged with leveraging Hennepin Healthcare's buying power through strategic sourcing and contracting initiatives that are designed to reduce the cost of required products and services. Supply Chain promotes product utilization/analysis, spend/supplier analytics, contracting, and sourcing processes. Supply Chain engages with GPOs in addition to the use of RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs in sourcing equipment and supplies.