Hennepin Healthcare is a recognized leader in superb health care delivery. From our primary care clinics to our nationally acclaimed trauma centers, our 7,300 employees and physicians work together to provide safe, high-quality care in a patient-and-family-centered environment.
Here’s why we think you would enjoy joining our team.
Hennepin Healthcare is a recognized leader in superb health care delivery. From our primary care clinics to our nationally acclaimed trauma centers, our 7,300 employees and physicians work together to provide safe, high-quality care in a patient- and family-centered environment. Here’s why we think you would enjoy joining our team.
- We have a mission-driven culture with patients and their families at the heart of everything we do.
- As an academic medical center at the forefront of medical knowledge and technology, we provide ongoing growth and learning opportunities.
- We are a safety net hospital providing care to the underserved.
- Our benefits are outstanding!
- We support a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- We are committed to the health and well-being of our employees and offer a fun work environment.
- We give our employees the opportunity to provide feedback and be involved in organizational decision making.
We invite you to join our team!
Please take a minute to browse our site and learn more about what makes us who we are - and who YOU can be at Hennepin Healthcare.
Are you ready to make a commitment?
Hennepin Healthcare is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package that promotes employee health, savings and work/life balance. This includes tuition reimbursement, generous insurance coverage, liberal PTO policies, a 401K that can go to $36,000, and Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA) benefits for eligible employees.
Hennepin Healthcare is committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from prohibited harassment and discrimination, including sexual harassment and harassment because of an individual’s race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, familial status, public assistance status, local human rights commission activity or any other protected class status.