Hennepin Healthcare is a recognized leader in superb health care delivery. From our primary care clinics to our nationally acclaimed trauma centers, our 7,300 employees and physicians work together to provide safe, high-quality care in a patient- and family-centered environment.
We’ve maintained a tradition of excellence in education and patient care since our founding 120 years ago as the state’s first teaching hospital. We treat the region's most critically ill and underserved patients and produce some of the most sought-after professionals in the nation.
We provide over 60 specialty care centers, neighborhood clinics, and a hospital campus that spans five city blocks in downtown Minneapolis. Our healthcare system has received national recognition for care quality, advanced technology, clinical research, and academic programs. We’ve been named one of "America's Best Hospitals" by U.S. News & World Report since 1996.
Our medical education and training programs are approved by national accrediting organizations, including the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), the Council on Podiatric Medical Education (CPME) and the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA).
We partner with our community, our patients and their families to ensure access to outstanding care for everyone. Our focus is to improve health and wellness through teaching, patient and community education, and research.
- We have a mission-driven culture with patients and their families at the heart of everything we do.
- As an academic medical center at the forefront of medical knowledge and technology, we provide ongoing growth and learning opportunities.
- We are a safety net hospital providing care to the underserved.
- Our benefits are outstanding!
- We support a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- We are committed to the health and well-being of our employees and offer a fun work environment.
- We give our employees the opportunity to provide feedback and be involved in organizational decision making.
Hennepin Healthcare is committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from prohibited harassment and discrimination, including sexual harassment and harassment because of an individual’s race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, familial status, public assistance status, local human rights commission activity or any other protected class status.
We invite you to join our team!
Explore some of our open positions and hear from employees about their role and why they are at Hennepin Healthcare.
Hennepin Healthcare is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package that promotes employee health, savings, and work/life balance. This includes tuition reimbursement, generous insurance coverage, liberal PTO policies, a 401a retirement plan and Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA) benefits for eligible employees. We also offer voluntary 403b and 457b retirement savings plans.
- Medical/Prescription Insurance
- Employee-dedicated pharmacy
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
Promoting Work/Life Balance
- Basic Term Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Whole Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted Bus Passes
- On-Site Fitness Center
- On-Site Chair Massage
- Health Assessment
- Healthy Rewards
- Healthy Savings Program
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Tobacco Cessation Services
- PTO for Fitness Benefit
- Pre-tax Reimbursement for Health Care
- Pre-tax Reimbursement for Dependent Care
- Pre-tax Reimbursement for Commuter/Parking
- Retirement Savings - 401a
- Retirement Savings - PERA
- Retirement Savings - 403b
- Retirement Savings - 457
- 529 College Savings Plan
- MERSC membership