Patient representatives provide resources for patients and visitors who have questions or concerns about hospital and clinic services.
Patient Representatives Office Hours
In-person contact with a Patient Representative is being postponed until further notice. Our hours are from 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday-Friday. Contact us by phone at 612-873-8585 or via email at [email protected]
Who We Are
We play an important role in ensuring a high-quality experience for patients, families, visitors and other customers. We are committed to actively working with all staff to address patient concerns; improve the overall patient and customer experience; establish positive, professional working relationships; and, assist with problem-solving.
What We Do
- Respond to patient and family questions, concerns and compliments
- Educate patient, families, and staff about hospital processes and policies as they relate to patient rights and responsibilities
- Facilitate problem-solving and ensure an appropriate reply when patient complaints are filed
- Visit inpatient units and limited outpatient clinics to explain resources available to patients and families
- Serve as a resource for general information about Hennepin Healthcare and relevant community resources
- Serve as ambassadors to promote Hennepin Healthcare staff and services
- Track patient complaints to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and hospital policy
- Identify areas of opportunity for performance improvement hospital-wide
Patient Satisfaction Survey
In an effort to continuously improve services, we survey our patients to learn about their experiences.
You may receive our survey by mail or email. To ensure confidentiality, this survey is administered by an independent third-party, Press Ganey Associates, Inc. The survey should take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
Your feedback and comments about your visit will help us evaluate our services, and understand how we might improve our care. With more patient feedback, we are better equipped to improve the patient experience.
Thank you in advance for completing the survey. Your participation will help us to improve the quality of care that we provide to you, your family, friends, and neighbors.
If you have any questions, please contact our Patient Representatives office at 612-873-8585.
Find additional patient support resources, including food resources, social, spiritual and grief resources, violence, assault and abuse resources, disabilities, interpreter services, and American Indian Advocacy resources.