Hennepin Honorary Alumni Society
Staying Connected to Hennepin Healthcare
The Hennepin Honorary Alumni Society was established in 2015. This special affinity society is made up of medical staff alumni. The purpose of this society is to maintain allegiance and support of the important mission at Hennepin Healthcare. Support is achieved through creating and sustaining philanthropy and giving to Hennepin Healthcare, comradery, meetings, news and updates, and social connections.
Membership and Benefits
- All medical staff are welcome to join at any time through a quick membership form process. See the form below and if you have any questions, contact Robin Hoppenrath at [email protected].
- Retiring medical staff will receive a reminder about HHA membership as they off-board through their department and Provider Services.
- News about Hennepin Healthcare and our community
- Access to our downtown campus, HHA ‘home,’ and library
- Philanthropic opportunities
- Special presentations 3-4 times a year
- Social gatherings
Meetings and Events
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all meetings are virtual and social gatherings are paused until it is safe to be in person again – stay tuned!
- Meetings are typically offered Noon-1 p.m. three times per year.
- Members may bring a guest to social gatherings.
Rise Program for Residents
As HHA members, we ask that you model support for our philanthropic goals by giving. A campaign that may especially resonate with you is the Resident Integrated Support Environment (RISE), which addresses the mental, financial, and physical health needs of residents by offering integrated support.
From left: Michael B. Belzer, MD, retired Chief Medical Officer, Guilford Hartley, MD, retired Medical Director, Bariatric Center, and Frederick Langendorf, MD, retired Chief, Department of Neurology
From left: Robert Maisel, MD, retired Chief, Department of Otolaryngology, Mark Odland, retired Chief, Department of Surgery, and M. Thomas Stillman, MD, retired Rheumatology Division Chair, Department of Medicine