Brooklyn Park Clinic
The Brooklyn Park Clinic offers convenient primary care to patients of all ages with extended hours on certain evenings. You’ll find a clinic home for you and your family at Brooklyn Park.
Family medicine providers focus on women's and men's health as well as child and adolescent health care. Pediatricians care for infants to pre-adult years. OB/Gyns and certified nurse midwives care exclusively for women. Our system has access to hundreds of specialists at Hennepin Healthcare.
- Family Medicine (primary care for all genders and all ages)
- Internal Medicine (care for adults)
- Women’s Care – Obstetrics / Gynecology, Certified Nurse Midwives
- Pediatrics (care for infants, children, adolescents and young adults)
- Geriatrics (care for older adults only)
- Cardiology / Heart Care
- Podiatric Surgery / Foot Care
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- Financial Counseling
- Free Parking
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Immunizations / vaccinations
- Infusion Services
- Language Interpreters
- Lab Services
- Medication Therapy Management
This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin Healthcare. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read our FAQs about hospital-based clinics to learn more.