Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“My goal when seeing patients is for them to feel like they’ve been listened to and heard.”
Dr. Rutzick is board-certified in internal medicine. Dr. Rutzick is a teaching physician, mentoring medical students and residents from the University of Minnesota Medical School. His interests are in the management of chronic diseases such as diabetes, chronic kidney disease, hypertension, congestive heart failure and coronary disease.
- Rutzick AD, Davies SF. Extreme delay in care for enlarging breast mass. J Thor Oncol. 2009;4(10):1278-1279.
- Nath D, Rutzick AD, Daniels J, Sielaff T. Solitary fibrous tumor of the liver. AM J Roentgenol. 2006;187:W187-W190.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Hennepin Medical Society
- Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Medical Director, Salvation Army Beacon Program, Hennepin County Medical Center
- Green Firm Medical Director, Internal Medicine Clinic, Hennepin County Medical Center
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Centered Around You, You Made a Difference Award, Department of Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, 2013
- Gold Humanism Honor Society, Arnold P. Gold Foundation
- Rising Star Award, Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Top Doctors Award, Minnesota Monthly, 2017
- Best Doctor Award, Minnesota Monthly, 2016
“One of my favorite things about living in Minneapolis is commuting to work on my bike. I especially enjoy riding on the coldest days of the winter – the colder the better! I also recently took up beekeeping as a hobby and managed to place as Runner-Up in the Novice category at the Minnesota State Fair in 2015.”