Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am interested in prehospital critical care and caring for our patients when they call 911. I am committed to working as a team to provide the best care possible for patients. Coming from the Menominee Tribe of Wisconsin, I hold a special interest in American Indian Health.”
Dr. Robinson is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medical Services (EMS). He cares for patients in the Emergency Department with acute conditions as well as patients prehospital with Hennepin EMS. He has a special interest in prehospital critical care, American Indian Health, and ultrasound.
- Robinson AE, Jones GA, Nystrom PC, Stirling A, Vanderbosch K, Simpson NS. Prehospital pericardiocentesis using a pneumothorax needle. Prehospital Emergency Care. 2021;0(0):1-4.
- Driver B, Dodd K, Klein LR, Buckley RJ, Robinson A, McGill JW, Reardon RF, Prekker ME. The Bougie and First-Pass Success in the Emergency Department. Ann Emerg Med. May 2017.
- Segal N, Robinson AE, Berger PS, et al. Chest compliance is altered by static compression and decompression as revealed by changes in anteroposterior chest height during CPR using the ResQPUMP in a human cadaver model. Resuscitation. 2017;116:56-59.
- Reardon RF, Robinson AE, Kornas R, et al. Prehospital surgical airway management: an NAEMSP Position Statement and Resource Document. Prehospital Emergency Care. 2022;26(sup1):96-101.
- Robinson AE, Simpson NS, Hick JL, et al. Prehospital ultrasound diagnosis of massive pulmonary embolism by non-physicians: a case series. Prehosp Emerg Care. Published online September 9, 2022:1-6.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
- Emergency Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Association of American Indian Physicians
- Society of Academic Emergency Medicine
- National Association of EMS Physicians
- Board certified in Emergency Medicine by the American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Board certified in Emergency Medical Services by the American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Board of Directors, Native American Community Clinic, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Chief Resident Physician, Emergency Medicine Residency, Hennepin Healthcare, 2020
“I am American Indian and come from the Menominee Tribe of Wisconsin. I enjoy spending time with my wife in my free time as well as drumming, attending rock concerts, and lifting weights.”