Adam Kolb, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am committed to creating a personalized treatment plan for each of my patients. I work with patients, their families, specialists and support staff to ensure each of my patients receives the best care possible. I believe everyone deserves access to health care and aim to help patients feel empowered during the healing process.”
Dr. Kolb is board certified in internal medicine, with expertise in treating numerous acute conditions in the hospital setting, as well as managing chronic diseases with long-term care plans. Although he specializes in treating patients in the hospital, he works with patients and their primary providers to develop care plans to optimize patients’ health outside the hospital.
- Kolb AG, Ives ST, Davies SF. Diagnosis in just over a minute: a case of chronic eosinophilic pneumonia. J Gen Intern Med. 2013 Jul;28(7):972-5.
- Kolb A, Needham GR, Neyman KM, High WA. Bedbugs. Dermatol Ther. 2009 Jul-Aug;22(4):347-52. Review.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Specialty Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, 2014-2015
- Mpls St. Paul Magazine Top Doctors Rising Star, 2018, 2019, 2020
“I am a native of St. Paul and have spent the majority of my life in the Twin Cities. I graduated from the U of MN Medical School which provided my introduction to Hennepin Healthcare. I immediately identified with Hennepin Healthcare’s mission and commitment to care for all. I enjoy traveling, physical fitness, cooking and trying new restaurants, and relaxing with a good story (in book or video form).”