Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am committed to partner with my patients to achieve a personal healthcare plan that aligns with their needs, utilizing the best available medical evidence.”
Dr. Malli treats a wide variety of general gastrointestinal disorders but has a special interest in pancreatic disorders.
- Malli A, Li F, Conwell DL, Cruz-Monserrate Z, Hussan H, Krishna SG. The Burden of Systemic Adiposity on Pancreatic Disease: Acute Pancreatitis, Non-Alcoholic Fatty Pancreas Disease, and Pancreatic Cancer. JOP. 2017;185):365-368.
- Li F, Malli A, Cruz-Monserrate Z, Conwell DL, Krishna SG. Endomicroscopy and cyst fluid molecular analysis: Comprehensive evaluation of pancreatic cysts. World J Gastrointest Endosc. 2018 Jan 1610(1):1-9.
- Sobotka L, Malli A, Chen W, Mumtaz K. Acute Liver Failure Due to Liver Parenchymal Infiltration with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia in a Patient with Myelodysplastic Syndrome. BMJ Case Reports 2018 Jun 28;2018.
- Murphy CJ, Bhatt A, Chen W, Malli A, McGorisk T, Kelly SG. Syphylitic hepatitis. Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2017 Dec; 2(12):920.
- Krishna SG, Swanson B, Hart PA, El-Dika S, Walker JP, McCarthy ST, Malli A, Shah ZK, Conwell DL. Validation of diagnostic characteristics of needle-based confocal laser endomicroscopy in differentiation of pancreatic cystic lesions. Endosc Int Open. 2016 Nov; 4(11):E1124-E1135.
- American University of Beirut, BEIRUT, LEBANON
- Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Gastroenterology, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, OH, USA
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Gastroenterology and Hepatology