Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am committed to providing evidence-based and compassionate care to any patient that presents to the emergency department.”
Dr. Bunting practices the full scope of Emergency Medicine across all ages and backgrounds. He is fellowship-trained in Emergency Medical Services. He cares for patients in the Emergency Department with acute conditions and prehospital patients with Hennepin EMS. He has a special interest in prehospital education, prehospital critical care, and ultrasound.
- Robinson, AE, Pearson, AM., Bunting, AJ, Kennedy, HJ, Prekker, ME, Reardon, RE, Jones, GA, Simpson, NS, Kummer, TM, Babcock, CP, Driver, BE, (2023) A Practical Solution for Preoxygenation in the Prehospital Setting: A Nonrebreather Mask with Flush Rate Oxygen, Prehospital Emergency Care.
- Koranda NW, Knettel BA, Mabula P, Joshi R, Kisigo G, Klein C, Bunting A, Lauritsen M, O’Tool J, Dunlop SJ. Evaluating the impact of a training program in prehospital trauma care and mental health for traffic police in Arusha, Tanzania. Int Emerg Nurs. 2023 Sep;70:101346.
- Bunting, A., Cunderlik, M., Krug, A., Ogugua, F., LeClaire, M, Montague, A., A Case of Massive Caffeine Overdose With Refractory Shock Requiring Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Support. Minnesota ACP Scientific Meeting. Oct. 2020.
- Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA, USA
- Emergency Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- National Association of EMS Physicians
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
“In my free time, I enjoy working out, traveling, hiking, cooking, and watching movies with my family.”