Dr. Brotherson originates from Trinidad in the Caribbean. She joined the Department of Family Medicine at Hennepin Healthcare as a faculty physician in 2002, after seven years of private practice. She is the Chair of the Department of Family Medicine. Her special patient care interests are asthma and allergy care in children and adults, curriculum development and addressing health disparities among minority populations.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, USA
- Family Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Minnesota School of Medicine