Ashley attended Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions in Boston where she obtained her Masters in Physician Assistant studies. She worked for the Harvard Crimson Care Collaborative while at MGH IHP providing primary care services at community clinics. Prior to joining the neurosurgery team, she worked for several years on a critical care ambulance service in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Surgical Physician Assistants
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants