Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am committed to providing superb care to all patients who arrive in our Emergency Department.”
Dr. Driver is board certified in both Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. He has expertise in caring for all acute illness and injuries, with particular interests in emergency airway management and metabolic disorders.
- Driver BE, Chittineni C, Kartha G, Cole JB, Klein LR, Rischall M. Utility of plain abdominal radiography in adult ED patients with suspected constipation. The American journal of emergency medicine. 2019 Jul 27
- Cole JB, Knack SK*, Karl ER*, Horton GB*, Satpathy R, Driver BE. Human Errors and Adverse Hemodynamic Events Related to “Push Dose Pressors” in the Emergency Department. Journal of Medical Toxicology. 2019 Jul 3. doi: 10.1007/s13181-019-00716-z.
- Driver BE, Klein LR, Prekker ME, Cole JB, Satpathy R, Kartha G, Robinson A*, Miner JR, Reardon RF. Drug Order in Rapid Sequence Intubation. Academic Emergency Medicine. 2019 Mar 4. doi: 10.1111/acem.13723.
- Driver BE, Scharber SK*, Horton GB*, Braude DA, Simpson NS, Reardon RF. Emergency Department Management of Out-of-Hospital Laryngeal Tubes. Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Feb 27. pii: S0196-0644(19)30052-6. doi: 10.1016/j.annemergmed.2019.01.025.
- Driver BE, Klein LR, Cole JB, Prekker ME, Fagerstrom ET, Miner JR. Comparison of two glycemic discharge goals in ED patients with hyperglycemia, a randomized trial. American Journal of Emergency Medicine. July 2019; 37 (7): 1295-1300. doi: 10.1016/j.ajem.2018.09.053.
- University of Colorado, Denver, CO, USA
- Emergency Medicine/Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Society of Academic Emergency Medicine
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- Board certified in Emergency Medicine by the American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Board certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Difficult Airway Course Instructor
- Chief Resident during Emergency Medicine / Internal Medicine residency
- Selected as Top Doctors: Rising Stars in 2016 and 2017 for Mpls St. Paul Magazine