Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I strive to use my physical therapy skills to empower individuals to experience greater joy in life.”
Brooke is a senior, orthopedic physical therapist who focuses on the treatment of pelvic health including incontinence, constipation/retention, and pain. In addition, she specializes in cancer rehabilitation including lymphedema. She received both her bachelors and doctorate degrees from the University of Minnesota and is certified by the Lymphedema Association of North America.
- Kimberley TJ, Lewis SM, Strand C, Darst Rice B, Hall S, Slivnik P, Neural substrate of cognitive load changes during a motor task in subjects with stroke. Journal of Neurologic Rehabilitation, September 2008.
- American Physical Therapy Association Academy of Orthopedic Physical Therapy and Women’s Health Section
- American Council on Exercise Behavior Change and Youth Fitness Specialist
- Pelvic health, Herman & Wallace and APTA
- Klose Certified Lymphedema Therapist, Visceral Mobilization – Barral Institute
“I enjoy running, biking, swimming, and skiing. My quiet time includes music and reading. All of these I enjoy with friends and family.”