Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am committed to providing patient-centered care and tailoring each individual’s healthcare to their own personal needs. I like to provide education and counseling to each patient so they are able to understand their medical issues in order to work together to make the best decisions for them.”
Dr. Eccles-Radtke has a broad practice in Infectious Diseases with a focus on HIV and preventative healthcare including Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, as well as Infection Prevention and COVID-19.
- Eccles-Radtke, C., Henry, K. Turning the Tide Against AIDS by Preventing New HIV Infections: Initial Experience with Minnesota’s First PrEP clinic. Minnesota Medicine; January 2015.
- Eccles-Radtke, C., Rector, T.S., Cutting, A., Drekonja, D.M. Urinary Tract Infectious in Male Veterans with HIV. Open Forum Infect Dis. 2014;1(3):ofu100.
- Creighton University, Omaha, NE, USA
- Categorical Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- The Society of of Hospital Epidemiology of America
- The International Anal Neoplasia Society
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases
- Selected as Chief Resident during Internal Medicine Residency
- COVID-19’s Medical Technical Specialist for Hennepin Healthcare
- Top Doctors, Minnesota Monthly
- Top Doctors Rising Stars Mpls./St. Paul Magazine
- Staff Excellence Award – Hennepin Healthcare
“In my free time, I enjoy running, bicycling, and the outdoors. I also love to travel and listen to live music.”