Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am passionate about providing personalized and thoughtful care to people of all backgrounds that incorporates their own personal perspectives and lived experiences.”
Dr. Davis is board-certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Medicine and board eligible for Critical Care Medicine. She has a particular interest in medical education, particularly around sensitive communication in the ICU. She has extensive experience in using simulated environments to train fellow and resident physicians and medical students in a way that maintains their psychological safety.
- Davis CW, Rabin AS, Jani N, Osterholzer JJ, Krefft S, Hines SE, Arjomandi M, Robertsone MW, Sotolongo AM, Falvo MJ and the Post-Deployment Cardiopulmonary Evaluation Network. Postdeployment Respiratory Health: The Roles of Airborne Hazards and Open Burn Pit Registry and the Post-Deployment Cardiopulmonary Evaluation Network. Federal Practitioner. 2022 August; 39(8): 337-343.
- Davis CW, Lopez CL, Bell AJ, Miller RF, Rabin AS, Murray S, Falvo MJ, Han MK, Galban CJ, Osterholzer JJ. The Severity of Functional Small Airways Disease in Military Personnel with Constrictive Bronchiolitis as Measured by Quantitative CT. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2022 May 24. Online Ahead of Print.
- Rabin AS, Davis CW, Sotolongo AM, Falvo MJ, Osterholzer JJ. A Burning Question. N Engl J Med. 2022 Apr 7; 386(14):1352-1357
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine, University of Washington - Seattle, Seattle, WA, USA
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Medical Honors Society
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Amanda Kinney Wheaton Memorial Award for exceptional patient care during Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine Residency
“When I’m not at work, I enjoy camping, hiking, baking bread, knitting, and spending time with my family.”