Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I enjoy working with patients who are struggling with addiction, and hearing their stories empathetically yet offering evidence-based treatments.”
Dr. Reznikoff is an addiction doctor and internist who takes care of medically complex hospitalized patients, and also has a busy outpatient opioid addiction and pain/addiction consultative practice.
- Reznikoff C., AMA Pain Care Task Force. Addressing Obstacles to Evidence-Informed Pain Care. AMA Journal of Ethics. August 2020, Volume 22, Number 8: E709-717.
- Reznikoff C. How acute pain leads to chronic opioid use. Cleveland Clinic Journal Medicine. 2018; 85(11):837-841.
- Reznikoff C et al, Perioperative Guideline, Institute for Clinical System Improvement, December, 2019. https://www.icsi.org/guideline/perioperative-guideline/
- Reznikoff C, Opioid Prescribing Workgroup. Minnesota opioid prescribing guidelines, First Edition, 2018. https://mn.gov/dhs/assets/mn-opioid-prescribing-guidelines_tcm1053-337012.pdf
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
- Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Addiction Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Media, Newsletters and Videos
- Pain Management Learning Series, American College of Physicians
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota
- Board certified in Addiction Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians, and the American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Minnesota Top Doc 2014-present
- Laureate Award American College of Physicians, Minnesota chapter
- President Award, Minnesota Medical Association
“I enjoy exercise, cooking, reading and listening to music on my vinyl record player. I also enjoy a good cup of coffee in the morning!”